Use of ADJECTIVES THAT GO IN PAIRS through Hindi
1. All in all : (all powerful सर्वशक्तिमान)
The Principal is all in all in this school.
2. Cut and dry : (prepared beforehand पहले से ही तैयार)
He put forward cut and dry proposals.
3. Even and anon : (often बहुधा)
Gray could be seen ever and anon resting beneath the shade of the yew tree.
4. Fair and square : (honest ईमानदार)
He is fair and square in his dealing.
5. Hale and hearty : (healthy स्वस्थ)
His grandmother is quite hale and hearty even at the age of eighty.
6. Hard and fast : (strict कठोर)
There is no hard and fast rule that you should complete your project in a year. You can devote more time to it.
7. High and low : (Everywhere प्रत्येक स्थान पर)
He searched for his lost ring high and low.